Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Connected....

YeeHaa
I am back on line
I have moved
I am nearly unpacked
I am so happy
I am so exhausted too
hahahahaha
we have been in our new place just over 3 weeks
I left the station on a Friday with 3 cats doped up to their eye balls and not very impressed at all, 
so  I could pick the keys up...
truck arrived 8 am Saturday morning Hubby at lunchtime with the 2 dogs
we fell into bed that night only to be woken up at 12.15 that Hubby's Mum was in an ambulance on the way to hospital with heart failure..................
she is now scheduled for open heart surgery in the next 3 weeks.... 
plus we have our little grandie due for his op in a couple of weeks... he is having major kidney surgery at 12 weeks old... poor little man.
its all happening
at least we are so much closer now to deal with it all...
40 mins instead of 7 hours...
back soon

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:46 PM

    oh no Tarnyia boy lots happening in your family,oh i wish your little man all the best and also for your MIL,take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tarnyia, lot of sad news :( my best wishes for a good recovery for everyone. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tarnyia, I am so sorry to hear of your little fellas and your MILs health problems...keeping you in my thoughts at this time.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to you for your little one... and also for your MIL operation. No fun and lots of worry but here's to a speedy recovery for both of them!
    So pleased you are closer to them both... try to enjoy your new home under the circumstances!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness you have had to hit the ground running.... all the best for everyone and look forward to hearing all are well and your sewing machine is humming again....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish your MIL and little Grandson all the best and fast healing Tarnyia. All the best in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you are there and happy.........goodluck for both the ops.......

    ReplyDelete