Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Still Here...
WOW it's into November and no post yet... I have been away in Perth for a few days spending time with my kids and a doc appointment and a hairdressing appointment...
I did blog surfing while away to see what you were all doing... lost of ''secret squirrel sewing'' going on around the world... and right here in my sewing room as well... a table topper a runner and placemats so far and more to do but blogland will have to wait to see those creations...
I have also been working on these
 Christmas banner stitcheries found here and if your interested you must rush and get last weeks as they disappear each week and the event is nearly finished...
I received this block from my QBSA partner Cathy from Canada...
scrappy spiderweb with a grey centre... not sure what I will be making with these ones yet and I only have 3 so it will be awhile before I need to decided...
The great season that we have had this past year has made the bird life quite prolific in their breeding... the zebra finches have nest absolutely everywhere even the handle bars of the motorbikes in the shed... the Willy wag Tails have nested 3 times in the Fiddle wood trees... and I seem to be rescuing baby finches off the ground and finding new places for them out of harms way... the wind is blowing their nests out of the trees...
Budgerigars have nests right out side the laundry entrance and making plenty of noise...

5 comments:

  1. cute stitcheries and great block from cathy! Love the thought of all those birds - good luck with all the little babie needing homes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:38 AM

    Great wotk Tarnyia,they all look ao pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute stitcheries.. I wonder if I have time to do them before Christmas?? love the scrappy spiderweb... I will do that one day... and I have loved watching the birds too... vocal finch in the roof, blue wren in the prickly bush and lots of whining magpies and galahs....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stitcheries and the spider web looks great too. You must have very large spiders in WA> :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tarnyia,
    Glad to hear you had a few days with family. It has been the season for birds,enjoy those birds chirping early in the morning. Have a great day.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete