Friday, November 25, 2011

Bits and Pieces...
Seeing I can't show some of the sewing that I have been doing this past week I have a few photo's of around the yard....
but first
here are my December parcels to go to Michelle my partner in the Santa Sack Swap organized by Cheryll... this has been a great swap and I have loved thinking of what next can be in a parcel for Michelle... the only downside was that I live on a sheep station 72kms from the nearest down and it is a bush town with not much to get in the way of gifts... so most of mine I have made and the others I have purchased while in Perth...
 This bougainvillea has the biggest brackets of flowers on it... 
it is called Snow Cap as it changes from pink to white
 This is my favourite tree in the yard... 
when there is a breeze the leaves look like many fingers waving...
at the moment it has little yellow flowers on it
 one of my pet sheep "Lucy" just loves eating the flowers as the drop down...
 Remember that wee puppy that I got back in March...
well here he is with my Hubby...
 and this is Barney who stepped into my view as I was taking a photo of another cat hiding...

6 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful! So thanks for sharing your yard with us. Michelle's gifts look great.. she'll be over the moon with them I'm sure!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your home photos.... so many lovely gifts being posted around... I mostly do home made gifts too...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. you might not have ready access to the shops but you did live in a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeellll! Consider me paid back in full now. Cheeky!!! Love your bouganvillea and gorgeous tree. I also love your 'big' puppy. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the beaut pic of your great garden. Love the one of the cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice purple christmas wrapping paper. It was so much fun doing the Secret Santa Swap.
    WOW! The pup has grown heaps.

    ReplyDelete