Tuesday, October 04, 2011

At Long Last She Will Say...
Nah she wont hahahaha.... a while back my middle daughter showed me a photo on her phone of a cushion she saw and said ''can you do this as I really like this one''.... 
well I didn't forget I just didn't get around to it until now and yes those are all red buttons...
 I couldn't quite remember what the photo looked like and she has a new phone so I just guessed the look...
I quilted the background with line drawn 2 inches apart then chose various round bottomed things around my sewing room to draw the circles... and I used a red Perle 8 for the stitching...
and seeing I was in the mood for cushions I made her this one as well...
 I saw it on someones blog awhile ago and for the life of me I can't find that blog to give the credit (if you know let me know)...
and her is block one of the Christmas SAL and block 2 is up so go get it here  
before it disappears for block three this Friday...
 I am using a blue thread just to be different...
we have had some unexpected rain this last couple of days
which will me a major bug hatching once the warm weather comes back
Luv T xxx

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 AM

    what beautiful cushion Tarnyia,your DD will be rapped.Love your cute stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cushions... I do like the circle one.... great... and lovely stitchery in blue...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cushions are great. Just don't snooze on the buttons! heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cushions and beautiful start with Christmas SAL. I'm not certain to have enough red thread for all my blocks...mine will be multicoloured !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pattern for the button cushion... LoVe it!
    Well done on the other projects too!
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete