Sunday, December 12, 2010

Swaps...
Today I have been catching up with a couple of swaps... I am in a very simple easy hexie swap at IFQ and I am on my 4th swap partner...
This is the hexie for my partner Lynette...
I have added some bling crystals for her hope she likes the finished product...


While I have been making hexie's to swap I thought it would be a good idea to do two and keep one myself...
as usual I got behind so today I made three for me...
no bling yet as I just aint to sure what I will do with mine yet...
I am also doing the ''mosaic tile'' swap with IFQ

and this is the block I made for Nancy who sent the beautiful center square... the photo doesn't do the fabric justice at all...

That BIG BLACK GRUMPY STEER is actually a BULL and how I didn't write that instead of STEER... maybe I was still breathing heavy from the excitement of it all...
We are now going to start feeding our rams lupins each day as the poor things are just suffering so much from this lack of rain here in the west..
.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Tarniya. I have also completed some of my swaps today.
    Nice finishing tounch on the hexie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hexies are great.... what a good idea to do some for your self too.... I can't believe it was A BULL..... not Ferdinand I guess (do you know that story?)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete