Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bloggy Friends
Dotty Jane Designs I happened upon this lady this morning...
she has a great display of hexie's that she is working on...
If you are into tea cups and tea pots this lady has some free stitcheries for you...
they are really cute and I have some printed off...
Memory Quilt News....
The family have received the quilt... which I posted Thursday and the got it in there small coastal town on the Monday very impressed Australian Post...
there have been lots of tears... the email message was ''can't stop crying long enough to ring you... but will''... even her 21yr son was impressed and ''gobsmacked to see his brother in fabric''... I am so happy that they have it you always worry that a quilt will get lost in the mail???...
100 Posts
I see that I will soon be up to 100 posts.... woohoo...
so I have decided that at that point I am going to have a giveaway seeing that I missed my 1 year blogging mark hahahaha...
not sure what it will be but it will be good and I have decided that it will be open to ''followers''...
so if you are not a follower now is your chance to be one between now and the ''100 post mark''...
I am off to Perth for the weekend so I will be gathering for this giveaway...
stay tuned...
Luv T xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear the memory quilt was so well received - it looks lovely and will be such a treasure for the family after a great tragedy. Hugz
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on reaching 100 posts.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news the quilt arrived and so well received Tarnyia.congratulations kiddo 100 posts coming up well done and as your regulars know its wonderful reading every one of them enjoy Perth have a lovely week end
    Love and Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete