Monday, August 02, 2010

Blog Hopping Once Again...
Sherri at ''A Quilting Life'' has a couple of great tutorials...
her use of funky fabric's is wonderful....
''Bloom'' has some great tutorials as well...
but I love her photo's from around her home...
the garden is wonderful the photo's make you feel that you are there...
Some of you probably know Cathy of ''Cabbage Quilts'...
Cathy loves her Kaffe Fassett fabrics...
you will be amazed at her talent of putting her fabric's into quilts
and the great photography of them once finished... oh and check her stash out hahahaha...
Judith at "Creative Studio"
is running and Early Bird Christmas present making quest...
lots and lots of great ideas and free stuff with links to these sites...
I have been busy stitching on my Homespun ''Life Is A Celebration'' BOM...
it is looking so girly hahaha I don't have anyone in mind for this project so I might just put it away for the future ''granddaughter''....
Luv T xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment