Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blog Hopping...
Robyn at Daisy Quilts
has a great tutorial on changing your blog design...
plenty of hints and tips... she also has some freebies and some great photo's...
is a great site to catch up on always something to read or look at...
this lady has a tutorial on a ''modern baby'' quilt... looks great... and she is also cleaning out her stash... you might get a bargain there...
Has some great photo's of a bag swap... plus on her side bar there is a tutorial for a bag...
And for free stuff for crafter's go here always plenty here for everyone...
I love blog hopping and ever share what I find as I never think about it so from now on I will share all that I find...
Luv T xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love blog hopping too......... some great ideas there .... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tarnyia you always start me my day off Big HUGS
    Val xxxxx

    ReplyDelete