Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another Caddy... and A Visitor
It's a friend birthday and she had been admiring the sewing caddy that I had been making... so while in Perth a few weeks back we saw this fabric great fabric... I ended up getting a couple of metres as it really took my eye even though hubby chose it for this friend... can't say who the friend is either as I don't think she has the parcel yet...
Don't you just love the fabric... it was bought in Spotlight and it is called ''SUNBURST Allover Black/Yellow"... I used some dyed fabric of my own hands for the lining...
Our middle daughter is home for a week or more... the family she nannies for has gone to Spain for a month... the Mum is from Spain and her family have not seen the little fella at all except for photo's and he is now 15 months... he is gorgeous and such a little character...
Yesterday we made sausages... the flavours were "Roma Tomato and Caramelised Onion"... "River Mint and Lemon Myrtle"... "Merlot and Cracked Pepper"...
We were having trouble with synthetic skins so the last batch was made into patties... we ended up with around 36kg of sausages and patties... we share them with our kids and some of their friends...
I have been checking out some great blogs... if you get a chance have a look around as there are some wonderfully talented ladies out there....
Luv T xxx

2 comments:

  1. the bag turned out beautiful Tarnyia those sausages sound yummy I get my skins from the local butcher so I am lucky enjoy your daughters stay it will be lovely for you all have a nice day
    love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is so lovely....... I have often thought of making sausages but never quite built up the courage..... I need to go near Spotlight tommorrow.......mmmm.

    I agree with the talent out there in blogger world - can spend hours reading............ Hugz

    ReplyDelete