Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Do Like My Swap Cushion?
This my swap cushion that I have made for my ''swap partner Bobbie''... over at Bobbie's site www.thefibreartpostcardcottage.com/forum.htm it is a small Aussie site... each swapper had to send to their partner one fat quarter and five scraps of fabric... I am very pleased with how the finished cushion turned out... hope Bobbie likes it to.

Now to get back to the sewing machine and do a bit of catch up... I spent a week in Queensland with my beautiful sister... very very relaxing and I even had a ''hot stone massage'' oh how great that feels... I could have one of those everyday.

We have also been busy this past couple of weeks with tourist buses and another one due next week...

Well off to the sewing machine.

Luv T xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love this style of cushion, beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow .. this was so long ago .. and i still love to look at this cushion .. it is really one of the most beautiful and treasured 'swaps' i have received ..
    huge hugs .. xxx

    ReplyDelete