Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me...Happy Birthday To Me
Hip Hip Hooray


Hahahaha yep you guessed it... It's my birthday today. I spent the day sewing and eating chocolate and drinking coffee, it was a nice relaxing day just doing nothing much really. My wonderful kids rang me and friends and my beautiful sister sang me happy birthday... very off key hahaha... OH and a friend rang me at 6.15am and sang happy birthday also... I was awake and had been for around 30 minutes, quite funny. My MIL cooked me dinner, a very nice roast chicken with all the trimmings and a chocolate pudding YUMMO.


These are some of the pressies I recieved and I did get some charms and jelly strips from some ''birthday swaps'' will post a photo when they all arrive.

Yesterday was a horrible winters day, just drizzled YUCK and today is windy and cold. We do need some sunshine as the solar power isn't coping to well with all these overcast days.

Luv T xxx

1 comment:

  1. JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE, dear Tarnyia !
    BIG BIG BIG KISSES FROM FRANCE

    ReplyDelete